Privacy and Cookies Policy
This Privacy and Cookies Policy is a legal document intended to regulate the behavior of the client and the company regarding the use of the website and its related services.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy is a legally effective document. Therefore, our relations regarding privacy and cookies shall be regulated by this policy only. You enter into an agreement with us by giving your consent to be legally bound by this document. Therefore, both the company and the client shall have mutual legal obligations and rights.
You give your sufficient consent to be legally bound by this policy as you access this website in the browser on your device. In case you disagree with any further regulations, we ask you not to view our site or make any orders.
Below you will find different important matters of privacy and notices on the cookies use which you may encounter while using the website. Please read this Privacy and Cookies Policy with care before proceeding.
For your convenience, www.uniquewritershub.us will be referred to as “website”. Anyone who views the website in the browser on a device is referred to as “you”.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
Applicability and Consent
1. This Privacy and Cookies Policy is a special form of agreement. As mentioned above, you give your consent to enter into this agreement as soon as you access the website in a browser on your device.
2. You enter into this agreement as soon as you give you sufficient consent.
3. You may be asked to express your sufficient consent occasionally on a repeated basis at our own discretion.
4. Unless there is a consent from you to enter into agreement on this policy, your use of the site shall be barred as unlawful.
5. We ask you to exit our website promptly and not to place any orders for any services in case there is a disagreement from you with this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
6. This policy is applied to you as follows throughout all your use of this website.
7. Our aim is to deliver the highest quality of services and products to you. For this to occur, we deem it imperative to ensure that simple and appropriate procedure of identification, manner of communication, and choice possibilities are in place.
8. We get restricted data about you when you use our website. The aim of collecting information is to improve the client's user experience.
9. By agreeing to this policy, you give your explicit consent that the sole aim of collecting details about your visit to this website is specified in the sufficient amount and that it is legitimate and explicit. You give consent that your details are correct, relevant, adequate, updated, full and sufficient as far as the aim is concerned.
10. The collected information under this Privacy and Cookies Policy is considered as obtained in a legal and fair way. We do not knowledgeably obtain your data without your preliminary straightforward agreement.
11. You mainly submit your details by yourself. However, we also have the right to get your information independently upon your agreement.
12. You may submit the information once you:
a. fill out any questionnaires or forms;
b. determine your personality;
c. communicate with us by any possible means.
a. observing your actions on our website;
b. overseeing any transactions you make on our website;
a. ethnic or racial origin,
b. opinions of politics,
c. philosophical, religious or any other analogous beliefs,
d. membership in trade union,
e. condition of your mental or physical health,
f. criminal convictions,
g. sex life.